An event where we educate, support and empower
What are Info & Support Day events?
Information and support days are the most popular and valuable event on the Pink Hope calendar. These events are an opportunity to hear from medical experts and network with other high-risk individuals and families. This year, the Information Day is set up as a panel Q&A where experts will answer questions submitted by attendees.
About our Infomation & Support Days
The 3 panels will focus on:
- Genetics update, decision making and family considerations for high-risk individuals
- Management options for high-risk individuals, surveillance and risk reducing options
- Treatment, trials, research and support to manage a cancer diagnosis
Our full program is be available HERE. There will be plenty of opportunity for questions and importantly, you do not need to attend all panels, you can simply attend those that apply to you.
After we close the day at 2:30pm, we have allocated an hour and a half for socialising in the conference space.
Our Information & Support Days are proudly supported by AstraZeneca
- 9:00am – 2:30pm
- Sat 21st May 2022
- Held: Fraser Suites, Sydney - 488 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Tickets: $25
- Partners, carers & family welcome