Women can be at an increased risk of breast and ovarian cancer due to their family health history or a genetic mutation. Here at Pink Hope, our aim is to provide up-to-date, educational information for every step of that health journey.
That’s why we have developed a unique set of resources for the at-risk community, covering everything from what questions to ask your doctors, tailored tips direct from our community and advice from trusted healthcare experts.
Click on the links below to further your research and learning and explore our blog [LINK] for more information on breast and ovarian cancer.
- Genetic testing for breast and ovarian cancer
- What to Ask About Genetic Testing
- Genetic Testing Insurance Guide
Sharing Your Cancer Risk
- Sharing your risk with your family
- Sharing your risk with your children
- Guide to Starting the Conversation
- Questions to Ask About your Family History
- Creating Family History Health Tree
Reducing your Risk
- Glossary of Breast, Ovarian and Prostate Cancer Terms
- What to ask your Gynaecologist Surgeon
- What to Ask Your Breast Surgeon
- How to Support Your Emotional Health
- Who to Talk to About Your Emotional Health
- What is Treatment-Induced Menopause?
Surgery and Recovery
- Tips for Before a Mastectomy
- Tips for Before an Oophorectomy
- Packing your hospital bag
- Tips for After a Mastectomy
- Tips for After an Oophorectomy
- Tips for bottle-feeding after mastectomy